Current diary dates
- 22 May 19 to 31 May 19 - Scholastic Book Fair in School
- 22 May 19 09:15 to 10:00 - Sharing Our Learning - Open Morning
- 23 May 19 - European Parliamentary Elections - School Polling Station
- 27 May 19 17:00 to 19:00 - Parent Contact - 5pm to 7pm
- 28 May 19 - P4/5 Robotics Workshop
- 29 May 19 15:30 to 17:30 - Parent Contact - 3.30pm to 5.30 pm
- 30 May 19 - New P1 Parents Information Session
- 6 Jun 19 to 7 Jun 19 - P7 Secondary School Induction Days Thursday 6th & Friday 7th June
- 6 Jun 19 - Moving On Morning & New P1s Visit to School
- 11 Jun 19 - Living Communities Event at Perth Museum & Art Gallery
- 14 Jun 19 - Sports Day - from 1.30pm
- 20 Jun 19 - Ruthvenfield's Big Day Out to Amazonia
- 21 Jun 19 - Reserve Sports Day if cancelled on 14th June
- 26 Jun 19 - Sponsored Fun Run/Walk (am)
- 27 Jun 19 to 14:00 - Prize Giving (P1 & P7 parents invited to attend
- 28 Jun 19 - END OF TERM
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.