We are pleased to announce that we can now accept payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school meals and other items such as school trips
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school. All PKC schools are ParentPay schools
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/text payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having tow rite cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting: payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for larger trips can usually be made by instalments to help spread the cost
- you will never need miss a payments, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use from your mobile phone, tablet or computer
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the admin time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper 'waste'
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on the premises
How do I get started?
When your child starts at our school, we will send you an activation letter containing your activation details to enable you to set up your ParentPay account.
If you have more than one child at a PaarentPay school(s), you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
More information can be found on the ParentPay website www.parentpay.com, or alternatively contact the School Office. Below is a link to a ParentPay Guide which can help you get started once you have received your activation letter.